Meet Meagan Moodie
Attorney in the Denver Metro Area
Meagan Moodie is a Colorado native who was born and raised in Denver. She
graduated from Bear Creek High School in Lakewood, Colorado and completed
her undergraduate studies at Regis University in Denver with a degree
in Sociology and minors in English, Spanish, and Political Science. In
2012, Meagan graduated from Saint Louis University School of Law and passed
the Colorado Bar that same year.
Meagan's previous work experiences include the Colorado Legal Services,
in the appellate division of the Missouri State Public Defender's
Office, and in the family and immigration divisions of the Saint Louis
University Legal Clinic, as a clerk in the Denver District Court, and
as Guardian ad Litem with the Rocky Mountain Children's Law Center.
She has also successfully tried numerous cases in criminal, civil, family,
and immigration court.
Why Hire Meagan Moodie?
- She provides prompt and professional legal services.
- She understands the importance of results-oriented advocacy.
- She is well-versed in constructing tailored, legal strategies.
- She is experienced in providing skilled trial advocacy.
- She offers client-centered counsel, keeping you well-informed.
Her practice currently accepts a wide range of cases involving family law,
including divorce, modifications, marital agreements, same sex marriage,
and more. She is dedicated to providing results-oriented and client-focused
representation to each case under her care.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A., Regis University
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar Association
- Denver Legal Nights
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers
- Junior Achievement Volunteer at local high schools
- Frequent “Legal Night” Volunteer
- Frequent LAWLINE 9 Volunteer
- Junior League of Denver, Provisional Member
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Law Center Guardian Ad Litem Volunteer